Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chapter 3 wrap up


Matthew 14: 22-32

I need to make more room in my day to be alone with God. It will help my relationship with him and help to prepare me for the challenges and struggles I will face. It will help me grow spiritually.

I need to react in faith instead of my feelings. When we take our minds off God we start to sink to the things around us. We have good intentions but fear takes over and our faith wobbles. When that does happen and it will I need to seek God and ask for his help. He is always there.
...

John 18: 15-17

Peter denied God 3 times. I have done this also when I was pressured. All we need to do is go to him and ask for forgiveness. No sin is to big that God wont forgive if we repent and turn from it. So many times my doubt has shaken my faith.

John 21: 15-17

Jesus proves to Peter that he does know the truth. To say we love God is not enough. We also have to serve him. Once we surrender to the commitment to serve him everything changes. We act on our faith in every part of our lives.

Ephesians 2:10 ~ For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Jesus Christ, so we can do good things he planned for us long ago.

If we are his masterpiece we have to treat ourselves as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment